Yoga at Work
Yoga is becoming increasingly popular in the workplace. Many businesses now recognize the value of yoga and its benefits and are offering classes to their employees as part of their stress reduction and corporate wellness programs during the workday.
Introducing the practice of yoga and meditation provides many benefits not only to the individual members of your business but can create in general, a happier and healthier work place.
The many components of Yoga means that practitioners can feel the release of tension in the body as well as a calming and clearing effect on the mind.
Our corporate classes are tailored to suit a range of environments and are designed to suit all levels of yoga experience.
Sessions and workshops are able to be held before or after hours, during the day within the lunch hour or as a half day or full day workshop as an educational seminar on wellness in the workplace.
Please contact us for more information on arrangements.
Proven Benefits of Yoga for Employees
- Improvement on concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Reduction in multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Alertness and productivity improvement, as well as the ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion, sedentary job environments and/or lifting and moving objects
- Creates better customer service
- Enhances attitude and outlook
- Promotes well-being in the workplace