Examples of the kind of assistance offered:
- Where to start. A teaching Sankalpa.
- Creating effective yoga sequences that reflect your style of teaching
- Hands on assists and how to get your hands on your students assists in the most effective way
- Managing student injuries in class
- Finding your voice as teacher - Do you feel like you are comfortably sharing your teachings - in your own authentic voice?
- Managing your personal practice
- How are we artfully bringing in the deeper elements of yoga and its philosophy into your teaching?
- Can your classes be intentional depending on your theme - using asana, breath and various techniques
- Do feel as if you recognise where you shine? Knowing your unique blend of talents, gifts, wisdom, strengths, skills and creativity can cultivate so much inspiration for your teaching.
Heading out into the world fresh from a 200hr training can be overwhelming to say the least.
There are also many times as an experienced teacher where you may need a refreshing perspective on your practices. In my experience, some individual attention and guidance will assist in your progression in your craft, a deeper connection to your students and a rewarding experience as a teacher.
Teachers Practice and Immersions are coming soon in 2018.
One on one mentoring sessions are available by request as single appointments or in a block of sessions with a particular intention in mind.
These sessions are beneficial for a new or experienced teacher, to spend some time refreshing your own practice, have someone to check in with on your development and growth as a continual student amongst your teaching.
They are also a suitable option for a yogi looking to take their studio practice to the next level. They are tailored to your situation, experience and areas you are interested to work on.
Contact me for pricing and more information.