| YOGA TEACHERS | A 2 hour immersive practice and workshop designed lovingly for you. Offering space and nourishment to fill your cup, fine tune your teaching sankalpa and some inspiration for your own studies.
We will practice in the space where we know the names of postures and the movements so we can really enhance the use of the tools of yoga to tune us in to a higher frequency, asking ourselves these questions:
- How are we artfully bringing in the deeper elements of yoga and its philosophy into your teaching?
- Do you feel like you are comfortably sharing your teachings - in your own authentic voice?
- Can your classes be intentional depending on your theme - using asana, breath and various techniques
- Do feel as if you recognise where you shine? Knowing your unique blend of talents, gifts, wisdom, strengths, skills and creativity can cultivate so much inspiration for your teaching.
- Sequencing with intention
- The art of adjusts, assists and being with your students
- Do you want to carve out a niche for yourself in your teaching?
- Business coaching - how to set up your teaching service?
- What is it to REALLY be a teacher for your students?
When Sunday 5 November 4:30pm -5:30pm
Where The Loft upstairs at Nimbus and Co. 97 Bondi Road, Bondi
Cost $40 (cash or eftpos available)
Bring A notebook and pen
*Limited Spots available so please confirm your spot using my contact details here.